The Adidas Dragon’s are up there with the Nike Cortez’ as one of the staple pairs of classic trainers from the 70’s – 80’s era. The Dragon’s originally released in the 70’s, have been re-released using almost identical materials to the originals, with suede, nylon, and finished with eco-friendly materials. So if you want to keep them looking at their best for the longest period of time, you might want to have a of can of suede protector spare depending on how much you want to rock them.… Read More..
- Women’s Nike Air Max Thea Print Training Shoes
- Red Puma Future Cat Ferrari Rosso Trainers
- Black Rieker B1720 Leather Derby Shoes
- Children’s Santiro Flashing LED Velcro Trainers
- More Mile More Lift 3 Weight Training Shoes
- New Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra (SPLY-350) UK
- Brown Caterpillar CAT Roamer Mid Boots